New RentPro blog launched
As we promised back before Christmas, one of our main aims for the incoming year is to improve aspects of our interaction with our customers. From the results of our survey in October 2011, it was obvious that we could keep our RentPro subscribers more informed with regard to upcoming development plans, and this will be the subject of our first proper blog post next week.
Keep your eyes on this blog for details of all product and industry related news, as well as tips and resources to help you get the most from our RentPro software for managing your rental properties. Some of the posts we have planned for the near future include:
- RentPro product development plans for 2012
- A more in-depth look at product features and benefits
- Important and interesting property-related news from other media sources
We will be posting regular content each week, and these posts will also be shared via our social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.
- Please like the RentPro property management software page on Facebook for product information
- Follow the RentPro account on Twitter for all RentPro news updates
- Follow our rentproapp Twitter account for system-specific information just relevant for subscribers
Why not subscribe to the RSS feed in your favourite feed reader using the feed URL http://www.rentpro.co.uk/blog/feed to automatically stay abreast of our news and posts. There are many feed readers available, but our own favourite is Google Reader.