What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by websites that you visit. They help website owners, like us, deliver you a better experience when browsing our website and for some of the technical functionality of the website which is hidden to most users.
We want to make it easier for you to understand the cookies we use on this website. Here's a list of the cookies we use, and what we use them for.
Our cookies (First-party cookies)
- ci_session - This cookie is used to store a randomly enctypted unique reference which allows our site to identify visitors. This ensures continuity between each page requested during your visit.
- rp_geolocation - This cookie is used to store the location of the visitor to determine if they are eligable to signup for an account.
- utm_source, utm_medium, utm_term, utm_content, utm_campaign - These cookies are used to identify which Google Analytics campaigns visitors to the website originated from.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, __utmx - These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics, software that we use to help analyse anonymous visitor information such as pages visited, time spent on site, browser usage etc.
- __atuvc - This cookie is set by the AddThis service to enable visitors to share a page via social networks.
- act, c_iser, csm, datr, locale, lu, p, presence, s, sub, xs - These cookies enable the function of Facebook Social Plugins such as Facepile.
Managing your cookies
Please note that you can manage, control or delete cookies in your browser. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.