© RentPro Ltd 2014
Runnett Property - Carmarthenshire, Wales
Selwyn Runnett, Runnett Property
Runnett Property based in Carmarthenshire, Wales had developed a business strategy so that they could establish their business in a very competitive environment. A standard residential lettings software package would, on its own, be insufficient to implement this strategy. What Selwyn Runnett from Runnett Property required was a solution that would grow with his business, and experts on hand to act as business partners rather than simply software providers.
The first thing that impressed Selwyn about RentPro was that the product was tailored to suit his business model rather than expecting him to modify his business practices to fit in with a software package. As with all RentPro clients, a RentPro consultant spent time with Selwyn to understand his business model. His RentPro instance was then individually tailored to meet the needs of his business.
To ensure that Runnett Property stands out from the competition Selwyn availed of the following features:
- Provision of a bolt-on website to his RentPro instance. As standard, this bolt-on has the following features:
- The ability to dynamically display properties defined within RentPro that are available to let;
- A facility for website visitors to compile lists of favourite properties;
- A facility for website visitors to store property search preferences for future visits;
- The ability to automatically notify registered users, via email, of properties that become available to let.
- Automatic upload of available properties from RentPro to portals such as Rightmove.co.uk.
Runnett Property is now well established. Selwyn has lauded the RentPro team for their customer service and for the fact that the product is constantly evolving to reflect the needs of its many subscribers. This eliminated a concern for Selwyn that, over time, the product would become dated and necessitate a lengthy and costly migration to a different solution.