© RentPro 2013
By using the rentproapp.com, rentpro.co.uk, rentpro.ie, rentpro.eu web sites ("Service"), all services of the software developer K-Point Internet Solutions Ltd ("K-Point"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
K-Point reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service here at any time.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. K-Point cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not resell, rent, lease or distribute any part of this Service. Nor may you incorporate into applications or equipment produced, manufactured or sold by your organisation.
Customers may access their RentPro account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses RentPro, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that K-Point shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if K-Point has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to RentPro via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. K-Point, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. K-Point will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- K-Point reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Trial accounts are not required to provide payment details within the first 14 days.
- In order to continue using your account beyond 14 days you must provide valid credit / debit card details.
- Customers will be billed monthly by credit or debit card.
- RentPro Max customers may be billed monthly by direct debit from a UK bank account, by prior arrangement.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Free trials are not available on additional accounts for existing customers.
- An upgrade/downgrade between RentPro plans will result in changes to your monthly subscription. You will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- All fees quoted within this site are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be applied to all invoices, except for clients in EU states outside of the UK who have provided a valid VAT Registration Number.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. K-Point does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- In order to cease your account you must notify K-Point by email or via support request from within your RentPro account. Your subscription will expire at the end of the current billing period and you will not be billed again. Your account will remain active until the end of that billing period.
- After your account has been ceased all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. This information cannot be recovered once your account has been removed.
- Customers who have opted not to continue with their account after the 14 day trial period has expired will have their Content and data removed after a period of approximately 30 days after the trial expires. This information cannot be recovered once your account has been removed.
- K-Point, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other K-Point service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. K-Point reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- K-Point reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription fees, are subject to change upon 14 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the RentPro Site (www.rentpro.co.uk) or the Service itself.
- K-Point shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with UK copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- The look and feel of the Service is Copyright of K-Point. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from K-Point.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is provided to all trial and paying account holders and is only available via email for Solo and Business plan customers. Additional telephone support is only available to full paying customers on the Max plan.
- Support services will be provide during K-Point standard working hours, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank and public holidays in the UK.
- You understand that K-Point uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, K-Point, or any other K-Point service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by K-Point.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any K-Point customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by K-Point) of other RentPro customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- K-Point does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that K-Point shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if K-Point has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of K-Point to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and K-Point and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and K-Point (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Northern Ireland.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to .