Increase revenue with RentPro and Advanced Rent
Advanced Rent is a leading provider of tenant referencing and landlord insurance products for landlords and letting agents.
Not only do the Advanced Rent products enable you to offer better service to your landlords, but the generous commissions offer considerable potential for growing new revenue streams within your business.
So what products do they offer:
Advanced Tenant Referencing
- Fully Managed Credit Referencing
- Market leading, fast, Internet-based portal giving a full 6-year credit history including address, employment and income verification. Affordability analysis and Right-to-Rent for non-EU tenants.
- All at a marketing leading price of £13.99 per check.
Deposit Replacement Insurance
- No Deposit Insurance
- Attract a wider range of tenants by not having to ask them to provide a deposit. It covers the landlord for damage, dilapidations and voids. It also has a built in legal cover for £50,000.
- Commissions ranging from £20 to £61.54 will be paid based on the level of the deposit to be insured. The sale of 5 policies per month, with an average rental value of £750 PCM, would result in monthly commission payments of £115.40.
- Take away the risk to your landlords with the recovery of rent arrears, plus 75% rent paid for two months in the event of property voids. Advanced Rent will also manage the eviction process and cover the eviction costs thereby reducing the administration involved in dealing with section 8 and 21’s.
- A commission of £20 will be paid per Rent Guaranteed sold.
Rent Guaranteed Plus
- All the advantages of Rent Guaranteed cover plus
- Home emergency cover – 24/7 call-out number for tenant emergencies such as boiler breakdown backed by the Centrica network of providers.
- A commission of £22.50 will be paid per Rent Guaranteed Plus sold.