We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit,
and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service,
and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes,
except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We transfer information about you if RentPro Ltd is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event,
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for any of our products we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address and billing address.
- RentPro Ltd uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the RentPro or ShowHouse service.
- RentPro Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our products. Although RentPro Ltd owns the code, databases, and all rights to the RentPro application, you retain all rights to your data.
- RentPro Ltd may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- RentPro Ltd may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your primary user account and/or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Your browser is out of date.
In order to provide the best user experience, we make use of the latest browser technology, and the version you are using is a little outdated.
Don’t worry, it’s easy to upgrade.
Please click below to get the latest version of your chosen browser.
Update my browser now